Change Intend to Publish:YES to Intend to Publish:No

Hi @donte.zoom,

I believe all we want here is just to reset it so we can start all over again. Just because of a mistake that we did not untick the intend to publish button at the beginning of creating. Which has a very big impact to what we want to do.

Thanks for the clarification and feedback, @bryce! At this time, it is possible to change the state of the app from no - to - yes, but not from yes - to - no. Regarding impact, you can still use your app to develop with meeting SDK. Can you share more context on the current state’s impact on your development process?

In the meantime, I’ve linked our support documentation, changing a private app to a public app.

Changing a private app to a public app

Let me know if this helps.

I have the same problem. I use a plugin on my Wordpress website which needs app SDK credentials to allow join from browser to work. Unfortunately, I set it as intend to publish, which I shouldn’t have. Will I be still able to use those SDK credentials as it’s in draft state?

I also need to change from “intend to publish” to “no” from yes. from this their seems no solution t the problem by zoom which seems insane given all the people with this problem. Is Zoom working on this?

1 Like

@pc23pankaj @meetings @chloebruce @mortiz @Uhliber @ublatif1000 @kais.khenine @dayanand.v @bryce @lamboihaokip @atlaslearninged

We have just released the multiple SDK app feature on marketplace.

In case there are some changes you wanted to do, you can now create additional SDK apps on your marketplace account.