Change Intend to Publish:YES to Intend to Publish:No

Hi Team,
As I have created the app but by-mistake, I have selected Intend to Publish:Yes. Now I am unable to change the status to No or either unable to delete the created app. kindly guide me with that. And I don’t to publish my app in marketplace just simply integrate the sdk.

1 Like

Hi @pc23pankaj

Welcome to our Community and to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
So, basically you will have to create a brand new app since you can not change the Intend to Publish selection at all.

If you want to delete the app, just click on the 3 dots on the right hand side of the Dashboard and select the option Remove App

Hope this helps!
Elisa

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for the reply,

I am unable to see the remove app option for SDK, Is there any condition or requirement when I will able to see the option. As I am also sharing the image link. for the same because unable to attach the image so sharing you the link.

Link of the Image.

Hi @pc23pankaj
Ah I see!!! I did not notice you were talking about the SDK app.
You can still integrate the SDK with the intend to Publish: YES and use it internally and just have it as a draft.

I will keep looking into a way of changing the status and bring you an update shortly.
Best,
Elisa

Hi Elisha,

Thanks for this comment and would be waiting for your reply!!

Of course! @pc23pankaj
Feel free to leave me a note if I do not come back to you within a couple of days!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Elisa, did you find out if it’s possible to reset the status of published intend?

Hi @meetings
Thanks for your patience! I was able to reach out to the Marketplace team and they have confirmed that unfortunately there is not a way to change the Intend to publish Yes to No, only the other way around.
But I will go ahead and reach out to the proper team so they are aware of this behavior .
Thanks a lot
Elisa

HI @pc23pankaj
Thanks for your patience while I worked on this issue. As I mentioned to @meetings, I have confirmed with our Engineering team that as for right now we can not change the Intend to publish from Yes to No, it can only be changed from No to Yes.
I will engage with the team and update you shortly to make sure we can fix this on our end.
Best,
Elisa

I have the same issue, please can you let me know if this has since been updated?
Thankyou!

I also have the same issue.

Hi @all we have not made any changes to this.
I will update you if I have more information!
Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom, I am having the same issue. Any updates on this?

Hi @Uhliber
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!
Unfortunately, I do not have any updates on this. Still, you can use your application even if you do not want to publish it in the Marketplace because the intend to publish does not affect its functionality.
Best,
Elisa

Hey Elisa,

On my SDK app i cant activate the app until i complete addition steps such as ‘technical design’. However if i selected intend to publish as ‘no’ then i wouldn’t need to do this. I accidently selected yes for intend to publish please can you help i need this desperately

Hi @ublatif1000
Interesting. As far as I know you should be able to test it even without the technical design document.
If you look in the Local Test tab, you should be able to add the app locally.

Hello
We are teh 12th november and we still have teh same problem,i can’t even change it from public to private or even create a new sdk app

@kais.khenine ,

Welcome to the Zoom Developer Forum. Can you share more details about what you are looking to accomplish and the current blocker you facing? Specifically, what are you trying to change and what Marketplace App type are you using?

Also, for more details on removing and unpublishing Apps, see our help documentation below:

Removing and Unpublishing Apps

1 Like

@donte.zoom , Is it possible to get it deleted from the backend till team fixes the issue?

One more question, While Meeting SDK is in draft status, can we use it in production application?

Welcome to Zoom Developer Forum, @dayanand.v,

The Meeting SDK App is issued an account-level SDK Key, so deleting it from the backend can be problematic. However, you can deactivate a Meeting SDK app. Alternatively, if you are looking to prevent any existing credentials from being usable, you can regenerate the SDK Secret.

Yes, you can still use the Meeting SDK when in draft state. See our support documentation on this topic below and let me know if you have any questions.

Sharing private apps

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/publishing/sharing-private-apps/

Publishable URL FAQ

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/publishing/app-submission/publishable-url-faq/

Let me know if this helps.