Change name font size

I am always upset when I see this small font of usernames.
When there are many participants at the conference with such a small font size, I have to strain my eyes and spend precious time to understand what name is written on a particular participant.

Please add a setting that allows the user to adjust the font size of the username!

5 Likes

Seems to be possible in the Zoom Promovideo but haven´t seen the option

3 Likes

+1 for this request. I don’t have great vision and it makes it much harder read names, which is critical at a time when I’m often on Zoom calls with a lot of people that I don’t know up-front.

4 Likes

This was my request : Add Magnifier screen option

3 Likes

I also have low vision and moderate a weekly forum, so small text size is a significant accessibility problem for me as well.

• Blowing up text for every application is not a solution as generally having default size is fine and preferred. So just the ability to change font the Zoom app alone is the request.
  • As an aside… strangely, blowing up the screen on my Mac with a pinch move does not work in the Zoom application so that’s not a solution.
3 Likes

Agreed - Please make more accessibility changes ASAP.

3 Likes

This is very much needed. The small type size of the participant names is far too small for those with vision problems, and I have yet to find any way to make the names bigger. The option does not exist in Accessibility.

1 Like

This is off-topic, but the image Ossip used in his comment shows company information for each participant. How do I enable that feature for my Zoom meetings?

2 Likes

Is there away to increase the name font size yet?

1 Like

This feature would be useful for my wife who has impaired vision and facilitates online support groups. She has difficulty reading the participants’ names.

1 Like

This feature is really awesome for many of users of this amazing app and i am one of those. Thanks for it.

1 Like

Getting the flexibility to increase the font size for the names of the participants, especially for a premium account who is using ZOOM daily and on multiple screens would be a life saver
Thank you ZOOM Development Team - WAITING for this change

I was looking for that option as we are using a big screen for our meetings and its almost impossible to see participants names on the screen.
I hope that option will be added soon.

I would also like to request this feature. It’s a significant accessibility problem that we can’t make usernames larger in gallery view. It’s amazing this isn’t an option already. Please add this

I assume this option isn’t available yet since I can find no guidance. I have poor vision and in Zoom meetings introductions are frequently done “popcorn” style in which each participant selects the next person to talk. It is embarrassing when I don’t know any of those who haven’t spoken yet and I can’t read their names. And during the meetings I can’t read the names of those speaking. So responding to a statement is awkward. Please help with this.

@Zoom, it’s crucial to implement this feature promptly. I host daily meetings with 500 participants in large auditoriums, and the inability to adjust the font size of participants’ names is a major hindrance. As a result, we’re seriously considering switching to other platforms solely because of this limitation.