Chat endpoint returning 429: You have reached the maximum daily rate limit for this API

Hello,

Description
Is there a daily limit for the chat endpoint? I sent requests to /chat/users/{userId}/messages a bunch today and eventually received a 429 error saying I had reached my maximum daily rate limit for this API. But according to the rate limits, the chat api has a rate limit label of medium, and the medium label only has a per-second limit, not a daily one.
Error
{

"code": 429,

"message": "You have reached the maximum daily rate limit for this API. Refer to the response header for details on when you can make another request."

}
X-RateLimit-Category

Medium

X-RateLimit-Type

Daily-limit

X-RateLimit-Limit

X-RateLimit-Remaining

Retry-After

2020-09-30T00:00:00Z

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth.

Which Endpoint/s?
Chat endpoint, specifically GET /chat/users/{userId}/messages and
POST /chat/users/{userId}/messages

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Send several requests to /chat/users/{userId}/messages endpoint and eventually receive a 429 error code.

Additional context
These requests are done 1-5 times per second from my end, as far as I know

Hey @devteam27

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

These threads did not help

Hey @devteam27,

Thank you for raising this discrepancy you’re seeing—we’re looking into this (ZOOM-202537).

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.