Clang: error: no such file or directory: 'MobileRTC'

Getting below error while Running Zoom SDK [Swift Demo].

clang: error: no such file or directory: ‘MobileRTC’
Command Ld failed with a nonzero exit code

Which version?
client-sdk-iOS-getting-started-master

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone6
  • Software Version: 12.4.8

Hey @hitarth.joshi

Thanks for using the dev forum!
Sorry that this is happening!

I could reproduce the issue on my end, however, I did see another dev forum post about a similar issue with that repo.

Did you clone the entire repo or just the swift folder? If you cloned the entire repo, did you modify anything besides provisioning profiles and SDK key/secret?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon,

Thanks for your reply!
Actually, I downloaded entire repo but I run only swift demo and I have not modify anything in code besides provisioning profile and key/secret.

Thanks,
Hitarth

Hello @Michael_Condon,

Now I am facing below issue:
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/MobileRTC.framework/MobileRTC

Referenced from: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/0BB0AAF9-BBC8-4BD6-85C1-0F88BEE5D86E/ZoomiOSSDKDemo.app/ZoomiOSSDKDemo

Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:

/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/0BB0AAF9-BBC8-4BD6-85C1-0F88BEE5D86E/ZoomiOSSDKDemo.app/Frameworks/MobileRTC.framework/MobileRTC: file too short

Can you check with this and let me know how can I resolve this?

Thanks!
Hitarth

Hey @hitarth.joshi

I apologize for the delay. I have found the issue with the repo and will update soon. To resolve the issue on your end, can you remove the MobileRTCFramework from your project, then reimport it with the framework found here: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases/tag/v5.0.24433.0616 Place it in the same directory that the current framework is in. If you would like to change that directory, update the Framework Search Path in your Build settings to match the path that you put it in.

Let me know if you continue to have issues
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon,

I followed the steps you given , removed framework from project and added it to the new folder and checked still getting another error as below

error: Build input file cannot be found: ‘/Users/macbook/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ZoomDemo-gdxpbyxwkifyqgfnrihnfxrdaklb/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/ZoomDemo.app/ZoomDemo’ (in target ‘ZoomDemo’ from project ‘ZoomDemo’)

I cleared derived data too, Please suggest me best solution and help me to run the demo project.

Thanks!
Hitarth

Hey @hitarth.joshi,

Sorry about that, we have updated the repo. The issue had to do with git lfs, but we have since removed it. Please remove your current copy of the project and pull down the new version: https://github.com/zoom/client-sdk-iOS-getting-started.

Let me know if you run into any issues there.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey,

Thanks @Michael_Condon for your solution and new updated repo, that runs well in both swift and objective c but the issue is after joining meeting screen video is started, its showing “connecting” on top and my screen get stucked with below attached screens.

Kindly, check this issue and let me know.

Thanks!
Hitarth

Hell @hitarth.joshi

Im sorry that is happening, I know that must be very frustrating. We are seeing the same issue on our end and the team is aware of the issue. I will let you any updates as soon as they are available.

Thank you!
Michael

Hey @Michael_Condon ,

Please update me as soon as possible about this issue.

Awaiting for your reply on this!

Thank You!
Hitarth

Hey @hitarth.joshi,

We resolved the meeting issues in the latest release of the SDK: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases/tag/v5.2.41739.1022. Please update to the latest version of the SDK if you are using it within your own app. Otherwise, the demo applications on Zoom’s Github should be updated to enter meetings successfully.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon,

Hope you are doing well!
Your last given SDK is worked for me but when i integrated it with my project then I am facing issue of “This Build is invalid” after uploading build to TestFlight.

Could you help/suggest anything in this ?

Regards,
Hitarth!

Hey @hitarth.joshi,

Nice to see you again!

Can you verify that “Enable bitcode” is set to NO for every target?
Can you also verify that MobileRTC.framework is set to “Embed & Sign” and MobileRTCScreenShare.framework is set to “Do not Embed”?

If you are still facing issues, can you provide the error you are recieving?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon,

If we use MobileRTCScreenShare.framework in our application then it shows multiple errors, so i removed it at the time of uploading.
May be that is the issue ? Please give me solution for this.

Thanks,
Hitarth

Hey @hitarth.joshi,

I see. If you do not wish to leverage screen sharing via Broadcast Extension, it is fine to leave out MobileRTCScreenShare.framework. However, if you wish to enable this feature, please replace that framework, and we can troubleshoot the errors you are receiving with that framework separately.

For the “This Build is invalid” error, can you provide the errors you are receiving? Also, screenshots of your frameworks section of your target settings would be helpful.

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,

Hope you are doing well!
I again started work on zoom which we have left for some reasons, I am getting issue OutputDeviceUID is nil iPhone: (null) while joining meeting .
Can you please help me in this.

Hey @hitarth.joshi,

Welcome back :slight_smile: I have never seen this issue in the SDK before. Which version of iOS are you using? Are you using other audio/video frameworks in your application?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,

I have seen this type of issue in this dev forum, someone has raised this before. I am using your previously given SDK, Testing in OS - 12 onwards[Real Device iPhone 6], swift 4.0, Xcode 11.3.1, macOS 10.15.7 Catelina. Please let me know if new SDK is there.

Thank you,
Hitarth!

Hey @hitarth.joshi,

Would you be able to provide the version number of the SDK, so that I can investigate further? There is a file called version.txt in the SDK folder, and you can also print the version in your code using mobileRTCVersion located in MobileRTC.h.

Thanks!
Michael