I am not using the chatbot token!!! I did not even look at the chatbot API process.
I ONLY use the OAuth Flow!!!
I am telling you, this process worked when I developed it 3 weeks ago, and then I went back to check the entire process after starting the submission process to the APP Marketplace and the process no longer works.
This is the process I am using on a high level:
- Go to https://zoom.us/oauth/authorize
- The user logs into their account and authorizes with ZOOM
- They are redirected by ZOOM with an access code to my auth page
- That code is used to make a cURL call to this endpoint: https://zoom.us/oauth/token (zoom_request_token)
- Here is part of the code for making the cURL call:
$post_data = [
‘grant_type’ => ‘authorization_code’,
‘code’ => $code,
‘redirect_uri’ => $zoom_redirect_uri
$return = $this->_cURL_post($zoom_request_token, $post_data, $base64_authorization);
THIS IS WHERE I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR MESSAGE FROM ZOOM:
**Invalid client_id or client_secret, error: invalid_client**
If I did get a successful response the following happens:
- Save the access token and refresh token
- I link the user’s Bizstim account with the return Zoom email address and their personal meeting id and other return data is saved
ZOOM returns an invalid client_id and client_secret message.
I am using my development client_id and secret_id. On a side note, I also tried the production keys but that fails with the same message.
You say I am using a chatbot process but I NEVER looked at the chatbot auth flow and I have followed the documentation with the ZOOM API OAuth Flow Process.
Where can I possibly go from here?