Cloud recording - Video SDK - Mobile

Hi Zoom Developer Team,
My name is Michel Almeida. My team needs a service from ZOOM to download videos that are stored in the zoom cloud. I was looking at the possibility of using the Video SDK for react-native, but I believe there is no cloud support, because I didn`t see any information about this in the documentation.

I need to confirm it to zoom team and we need some suggestions which one the best choice, using video sdk for react-native or zoom-api is enough?

Hi @mychelalmeidasilva, thanks for using the dev forum.

The timing of this post could not have been any better! We just released v1.2.0 of the Video SDK, which adds cloud recording to the SDK directly. The React Native wrapper usually lags behind the native Android/iOS SDKs by at least a couple of weeks though, so v1.2.0 is only available natively right now.

Also, I’m not sure what your use case is specifically, but wanted to point out that the Video SDK is not compatible with Zoom meetings. If you were asking about the ability to initiate a cloud recording for a Zoom meeting, the Meeting SDK may be what you’re looking for.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for this response!!

I have thinking about this and i need just the download_url to download the video from api to mobile. So, i think that api will be enough.

You are very welcome!

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out with a new topic. :slightly_smiling_face: