Can we connect Zoom bot with python script to connect with DB?
@neha.chodhwari Hope you will be fine.
You are building Native SDK Meeting Bot?
IF yes, then you need to get the data from Native SDK Bot at real time & send that data over external Sockets to your Application where you can store that to your DB.
Yes, it’s possible to do this. You’ll need to use the Linux Meeting SDK and create a C++/Python binding. You can find the Linux SDK repository and supporting documentation online.
While I haven’t done this myself, you can find additional support documentation on binding C++ with Python.
@neha.chodhwari, happy to share how to build a meeting bot.
Here are the steps:
- Spin up a server. We recommend AWS, GCP, or Digital Ocean.
- Use the Linux Zoom SDK to launch an instance of the Zoom client.
- Once you have the Zoom SDK launched, and use the Raw Data functionality to extract the video and audio streams.
- This will return the video in I420 raw frames and audio in PCM 16LE raw format, so you’ll need to encode the audio and video yourself afterwards.
- Once you have one instance of this working, you’ll need to scale this across several servers if you want to run multiple bots simultaneously, which is required to have bots for multiple meetings.
Finally, another option is Recall.ai . It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.
Let me know if you have any questions!