Connecting Zoom and Microsoft Dynamics 365

Good day,

I’m curious where we are with this integration. Where may I generate a client ID and client secret from Zoom to connect to Microsoft Dynamics.

This is a Microsoft support doc with related process information.

In gratitude,
vm

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum, @vanessam! This is the first time I have heard about Microsoft Dynamics 365 so I will need to familiarize it. That aside, I have seen other community members successfully integrate Zoom into the Microsoft platform before. The way I’ve since community members do so is via Microsoft Customer Connector. A custom connector is a wrapper around a REST API (Logic Apps also supports SOAP APIs) that allows Logic Apps, Power Automate, or Power Apps to communicate with that REST or SOAP API. These APIs can be:

• Public (visible on the public internet) such as Zoom, or an API you manage.***
  • Private (visible only to your network).***

Here is Microsoft Custom connectors help documentation:

Please let us know if this helps.

Good day Donte,

Thank you kindly for the timely reply.

I’m looking to add Zoom as a webinar provider for online events managed through Microsoft Dynamics 365. The requirement is a client ID and a client secret from Zoom. May this sound like an attainable request?

In gratitude,
vm

Here’s a related unresolved thread on this same topic: Connecting Zoom and Microsoft Dynamics - client ID needed

@vanessam,

Yes, can you share the Microsoft Dynamics 365 documentation which asked for a client ID and a client secret from Zoom? When you create an OAuth Marketplace App, a client ID, and a client secret will be generated which can be used for external integrations. Here is our OAuth support documentation :

Create an OAuth App

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/build/oauth-app/

Good day Donte,

The Microsoft Dynamics docs are here [Scroll down to " Webinar configurations for third-party providers" > Step 6]: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/marketing/events-settings

I’m going through our Zoom account’s settings and I cannot see where this information may be available to users.

In gratitude,
vm

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@vanessam,
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, should you have any questions regarding this, please let us know.