Zoom Account ID/ Client ID / Client Secret

Hi all,

I’m trying to add zoom to a 3rd party provisioning tool and it needs the Connection Name, Account ID, Client ID and Client Secret. I’ve been searching for this in both my zoom profile and zoom app marketplace and can not find what im looking for. Any help would be great appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey @vincent.dellelba!

If you just need the Account Number then you can find when you go to zoom.us and sign in. Then, go to ‘Profile’ from the navigation menu on the left.

allthings.how-how-to-find-your-zoom-account-number-image.png

Check under your name, your Account No. should appear there.

If you need the Account ID specifically I can send that to you in PM if you provide me with your account number there. However, I expect that field is optional unless you are working with main and sub accounts.

In order to obtain a Client ID and Client Secret, you’ll want to Create An App and copy the credentials from that app. We have more information on how you can do that here:

From what I can tell you pick the connection name which is also likely the same as the app name.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions or would like to retrieve the Account ID.