Could not connect to Web Server error. errorCode: 3622

We are also seeing this issue quite a lot this morning. We are on the latest version of the SDK. Has something changed server-side?

2 Likes

Hey @mjohnson, @stw, @Meks, @erichhansen,

We are investigating the issue and will provide an update as soon as we can. (CS-2200)

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Also getting this error when trying to join the meeting via the Web SDK v1.7.10. Please update us regarding the status for this issue?

1 Like

Hi @tommy,

Do you have an update on this? We’re still getting errors and people cannot join the meeting. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @stw, @elearningevolve, @mjohnson, @erichhansen, @Meks,

We have identified the problem and we are working on a fix. Please find the latest updates on https://status.zoom.us

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thankyou for the update @tommy. Are these 2 errors also due to the same reason?

1 Like

Thanks @tommy I was going crazy scratching my head

1 Like

Hey @Meks, @elearningevolve, @nitin1, @stw, @erichhansen, @mjohnson,

We have identified the problem and we are working on a fix. Please find the latest updates on https://status.zoom.us.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey @erichhansen, @Meks, @elearningevolve, @nitin1, @stw, @mjohnson,

We have resolved the issue causing users to be unable to join Meetings and Webinars through our Web Client and Web SDK and are continuing to monitor performance. Please stay informed using status.zoom.us for any future updates.

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt followup @tommy :+1:

2 Likes

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

1 Like

Hello @tommy,

We had encountered same issue with a meeting the 2020/09/07.

We got this error from zoom server :

Error code: 3622
translation: Could not connect to Web Server error

Also I have checked zoom status, but it looked like fine (but I do not know what was the status when the meeting was happening)

Do you know what is the status for this problem ? You have added comment that it was resolved but it seems that the problem is still happening sometimes.

1 Like

Hey @ljacquel,

Are you still seeing this issue? What version of the Web SDK are you using?

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

@tommy

I am using SDK v1.7.10.
This issue is rare so I do not know if it will happen again or not. Last time I know that happened was 2020/09/07. I was concerned because I think it should have been fixed already based on your previous messages.

Thanks,

Loic.

1 Like

Hey @ljacquel,

It is fixed now. Please let me know if you see this issue again. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

You sure about that ? Cause we got this in a very short period yesterday evening (here in Tokyo)

There were also this weird error (first time i noticed it)

it says : The service is temporarily offline. :anguished:

Now if you say that it fixed, i want to believe you but by experience (no offence here) until now this kind of issue always come back.

Any explanation for us about the cause and how you fixed it ?
We are talking about service degradation from Zoom here, so please provide us something else than just 'we fixed it".

I am sorry for the tone used here but we are your customers and expect a little more transparency from you if possible. We are also accountable to our customers on our side.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey @nvivot,

Thanks for the info, we are checking to see if this is related to the original issue.

I will get back to you with an update shortly.

-Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Any update on the issue reported above?

Regards,
Lara

Hey @lfrancia,

We should have an update for you soon! :slight_smile:

I will share one when we do.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Is there any update on this ticket?