Country field in webinar participant report not available

I need to download participant details with the API, but in the get report/webinars/{webinarId}/participant, the country field is not available, like the report downloaded from the participant report in the

Somebody can tell me, how I can download directly form the API, not only the country field, I would lilke all the participant information of the participants webinars?

Regards

Hey @ttorres,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Try using the participants.location property from the List Meeting Participants QoS API:

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max, yes I have enable the dashboard feature, but the dashboard APIs work with online information, I can’t download data from Dashboard Api with offline participants. I need to download those data from olders webinars. If I wrong, please correct me.

Thanks a lot Max, regards

Hi @ttorres,
You can use the type past shown in the screenshot below to get past meetings webinar information. Please let me know if this works for you.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.