Create a webinar from Salesforce and add registrants from Salesforce

Hello!
I am using the Zoom+Salesforce from Appexchange.

When I create a zoom webinar from Salesforce, I can add leads or contacts as registrants. How can I add more than 1 lead/contact every time? I would like to add a group of leads that are included in a campaign. is this possible?

Thanks.

Maria.

Hey @MEF ,

I am checking on this for you. (ZOOM-269572)

We will be sure to also update the docs to make this flow clear.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @MEF ,

You can add the list button (Add to Webinar) to the contact/lead search layouts.

Then you can select at most 10 contact/leads and add them to a selected webinar. But the lead/contact should have value for these fields: first name/last name and email. And you shouldn’t set other required fields for webinar registration.

Let me know if that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,
I followed the steps you list and it is working. I can see the leads that I added in the Registrant Management session (from the webinar) and the zoom webinar history records.
BUT 1- I can’t see any campaign member. Is this an expected behaviour?
2- I can add more than 10 leads/contacts (however an alert message is showed before importing the records. see screenshots). It makes sense to import more than 10 at a time, my question is: are you planning change the alert message about the maximun amount to add to the webinar?

Thank you so much for your help.
Maria.

Hey @MEF ,

Happy to hear it is working! :slight_smile:

Let me check on these two items and follow up with you.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @MEF ,

Are there any validation rules or required field on campaign members?

We also don’t suggest adding more than 10 records at a time, we are working to increase this limitation.

By the way, most users use the public registration url and to register for the webinar.

If you are still seeing issues, please let me know and I will share next steps.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.