CREATE and MODIFY account using SCIM 2.0

Description
When performing a Create (POST on /Users) and Modify to set status as false (POST on /User/{userId}) I’m receiving a 200 ok request but it is neighter creating or updating the user.

Error
Receiving a 200 ok success message but not updating the user fields.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
Link: api.zoom.us/scim2/Users

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. PUT call to Link : api.zoom.us/scim2/Users/Oe_hp78HRBCY3SplIoYH4w (Authorization: BLA, Content-Type: application/json)
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)

Hi @roshan.tipirneni,

Can you provide the times of when you tried to make this call? Also, what is the developer email used when for marketplace.zoom.us?

Thanks

Hi @Michael_Purnell
I have tried to perform this call around 08:00 AM PST 03/26/2020. I think it was from my Email.

Hi @roshan.tipirneni,

I’ll have our SCIM Engineers take a look at your issue. Would you be able to DM me the exact request & response payload text so that I can show it our Engineers for testing?

Thanks

Hi @roshan.tipirneni,

Can you double check the email that you’re using? I assume the user you’re trying to update has email domain of {username}@nike.com, correct? We searched our records and the user you have Kali.Robinson**@abc.com** does not exist. Have you tried to do a GET request with the same email?

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Michael,

It is Kali.Robinson**@nike.com. I didn’t want to give the nike.com on community so, I have masked it.
Should have mentioned in the DM.

I can try again if you want me to.

Thanks,
Roshan Tipirneni.

Hi @roshan.tipirneni,

Yes please try again. If it doesn’t work, please DM me the full unedited request/response payload so that we can take a look.

Thanks

Hi Michael,
Below is the POST for CREATE user, that I have done one at 10:14 PM PST for application, 10:18 and 10:19 from Postman.

{
    "displayName": "CDomain NonDomain",
    "meta": {
        "resourceType": "User"
    },
    "schemas": [
        "urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:core:2.0:User",
        "urn:us:zoom:scim:schemas:extension:1.0:ZoomUser",
        "urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:enterprise:2.0:User"
    ],
    "name": {
        "givenName": "CDomain",
        "familyName": "NonDomain"
    },
    "active": true,
    "userName": "Cdomain.Nondomain@nike.com",
    "urn:us:zoom:scim:schemas:extension:1.0:ZoomUser": {
        "loginType": {}
    },
    "urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:enterprise:2.0:User": {
        "department": "CIS-ESD"
    }
}

From my application I’m receiving

301 Moved Permanently

301 Moved Permanently

zoom

From PostMan I’m receiving a 200 and it is executing as a GET Call behind the scene even though I’m performing a POST call.

Hope this helps. Once we figure this out I’ll send you details on PUT/PATCH for Modify.

Thanks,
Roshan Tipirneni

Hi @roshan.tipirneni,

200 means that the user was created successfully. Have you tried doing a GET call with the same created user?
Also, can you DM me your JWT app ID so that I can take a look at the call logs?

Hi Michael,
I have sent you a direct message with my App ID.
SCIM must return a 201 status on successful create and also the full object that it created like a GET request.

I’m not able to find my user that I have created.

Thanks,
Roshan Tipirneni.

Hey @roshan.tipirneni,

Have the users you created verified their email address? They could be in the “pending” state hence not returned unless you specify the ?status=pending in the List Users endpoint.

Thanks,
Tommy