Create Custom Zoom Client with Windows SDK

Hello,

I have some doubts about how deploy a Custom Zoom Client from Zoom Windows SDK. I usually work in java environments. I have been playing with sdk_demo_v2 in Visual Studio 2017 and it works ok. Now, I would like to understand what´s the best option to do a customize Zoom Client.

1. It´s possible to use sdk_demo_v2 as base project? In this way, I see that this project use some XML resources to paint the windows in the client. Is there any way to see this resources in a friendly design app? In Visual Studio I can´t see the differents windows of the client.

2. I have a C# project, it´s possible to use sdk.dll and replicate all the sdk_demo_v2 functionality? or I need a Visual C++ project?

I am very sorry for my doubts.
Thanks so much.
Best regards.
David.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Support Forum.

We have received your request and will be responding to it shortly.

Thanks!

Hi @ojus.zoom @david.corrales Do you have any updates on this? Would really appreciate if you can share some of your findings.

Hi David,

Thanks for the post. You may refer to the implementation of our demo app. If you would like to use C#, you may use the C# wrapper: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-c-sharp-wrapper, which is a wrapper that calls the interfaces in Windows SDK.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi surashid,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. How can I help?