HOW DO I USE WINDOWS ZOOM SDK INTO C# (DESKTOP APP)

Hello,

i want to use zoom windows SDK into my c# application but  zoom windows SDK created into c++ lang.so please tell me how can i use zoom sdk in c# app.

Hey! I am sorry, I am not here to give you solution.
But I am working on a same thing in which you are working, It’s been a week and I cannot find anything helpful. I have read some articles about using c++ application in c# but when it comes to zoom I get confused and couldn’t proceed. Can you provide any help ??
What have you done till now ???
Actually, I am creating a windows form application in c#.net which contains a text field and a button user will input the conference meeting link and after click on a button. The application will take user to video conference of zoom.

i did not get any proper solution for wrapper class so i decided to create my windows application in c++ language.

and if you created wrapper class successfully than you need to design whole UI in c# you can not use sdk example UI in your c# project.

hi All,

you can build a CLR project via visual studio. c# code can use the CLR dll directly and in the CLR project you can use the managed c++ to use c++ interface directly.

Regards

Dats