Create Event Registration_Type Parameter Not Passing Through

Description
I have an API call that is working properly and all parameter values are sent properly except the settings:registration_type parameter.

Error
Causes issues with API calls for adding a registrant or getting a list of all registrants because the Event ID used in those calls returns an error that the registration has not been enabled for the event.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
I use the Create an Event endpoint to create my event and then use the Get List of Registrants endpoint to try and retrieve the list of registrants. It is with the Get List of Registrants call that I get the error indicating the Event has not had Registration Enabled.

Additional context
This is the JSON Body I send with the Create an Event API Call which works fine, but the registration_type doesn’t pass through

{
“topic”: “topic”,
“type”: 2,
“start_time”: “2021-10-31T08:00:00.000Z”,
“duration”: 120,
“timezone”: “Asia/Bangkok”,
“agenda”: “agenda”,
“settings”: {
“approval_type”: 0,
“registration_type”: 1,
“registrants_email_notification”: “true”
}
}

I get this message when trying to use the Get List of Registrants API call

Status code 400
{“code”:300,“message”:“Registration has not been enabled for this meeting: 88294326119.”}

My account Settings

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 5.20.24 PM

Would the issue be with the Account itself and need to be on a Paid plan to enable event registration?

Hi @boston85719,

Thanks for reaching out about this. This appears to be related to a known issue—please see our post here for more details:

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.