I have been trying to get participants raw video data using Windows Meeting SDK Demo app. When I use createRenderer function of zoom_rawdata_api.h it returns SDKERR_NO_PERMISSION.
Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
- Go to sdk_demo_v2 → CustomizedUIRecordMgr.cpp → onRecordingStatus.
- Add “ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::SDKError error = ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::createRenderer(&m_renderer, new FrameListener());” line in Recording_Start case. (where FrameListener is an implementation of IZoomSDKRendererDelegate)
- Scedule a meeting and start it with a licensed user. (I used android app)
- Start Demo App → Select “Customized UI Mode” → provide JWT token → go to “Only join” tab and join the meeting.
- Host user select SDK participant → click “Allow to Record Local Files”.
- SDK participant click “More” → “Local Record”.
I also tried to join the meeting using OAuth and start the meeting with SDK but had the same result. I managed to successfully create renderer object one time but I did exactly the same steps described above so I don’t get what I do wrong now. HawRawdataLicense() return false. Local recording itself works fine.
Device (please complete the following information):