Current state of web sdk on mobile browsers

What is the current state of the web sdk on mobile browsers?
Does audio works on iOS and Android?

Thanks

Hey @donzpaul,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please see the following document for more information on the browser support of the Web SDK:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max! I am having the same problem, I understand that the audio is not being compatible with iOs at the moment, but I have been reading for a few months that they are working so that it can become a reality. This is in the process of coming out in the early future? or is it impossible at all? I ask because I am in an implementation of a very important site and I would like to know if it is within our options and of course it has to be compatible with all devices (or most). Regards!

Hey @federicoduenas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Much of the functionality missing from iOS devices is because Apple has not implemented the APIs for us to accomplish said functionality. As soon as the APIs that we need are available, we will be implementing this feature.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.