Using the custom UI feature on the macOS SDK. On my app, when I join another user’s meeting room where:
- Custom UI is enabled
- Join Before Host is disabled
- Host is not in the meeting yet
When I join the meeting, the following prompt appears which is expected as long as the host hasn’t started the meeting yet:
However, it does not update after the host has started the meeting, and worse, it does not go away after I have entered the meeting, nor can it be dismissed. Clicking close does not do anything to the window so it is a visual blocker during the meeting:
I reproduced the same behavior on the Zoom SDK macOS sample application when custom UI is enabled. How can I get this modal to close when the user has been admitted into the meeting? Is there a way I can customize the whole Waiting Room experience on macOS so that the prompt doesn’t appear at all? I see there is some documentation on doing that on the iOS side.
Latest macOS SDK: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-macos/releases/tag/v4.6.21666.0427
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a meeting room where “Join Before Host” is disabled
- Don’t start the meeting and using the macOS SDK sample app, enable custom UI while initializing SDK and use the Join Only tab and enter the meeting information so that you join as a guest
- The prompt should correctly appear at this point as the host hasn’t started the meeting
- Have the host start the meeting and observe that the SDK user successfully enters the meeting
- At this point, prompt stays open and can’t be closed. SDK user is successfully in the meeting but prompt is stuck in place.
See screenshots above
Thanks in advance for the help!