Custom Reactions

hi Tommy, How to add reaction stickers in zoom?

Any current update on this feature - I’m getting ready to teach all our university classes on Zoom in a few weeks and it would be really great to have more reactions. It’s going to be challenging to keep an eye on students videos while I’m teaching, but if they could just click a happy or confused face while I’m teaching it would give me SO MUCH feedback. It also would help me to keep the students engaged if I periodically just asked them to respond with a click of a button!

My kingdom for a :wave: reaction :slight_smile:

I would love to have both a thumbs up and thumbs DOWN reaction for Zoom meetings!

1 Like

Looking for an update on when we will see this feature.
Thanks.

1 Like

This would be a great addition!

Often on laggy connections me and colleagues repeatedly start talking over each other given the delay in visual cues. If I could react with a hand up emoji, it would indicate I want to say something!

Hey, Tommy!

I was wondering how I can activate a notification or something that will tell me when you guys have added the custom reactions, I would like to find out as soon as you release it.

thanks,
Olau

+1 for custom reactions. At a minimum – to enable quick consensus voting – please add thumbs sideways and thumbs down reaction icons.

Ditto! +1 for custom reactions!

+1,000 to this request. It would be ideal for development sprint planning to be able to group point directly from Zoom reactions. Whether they be custom or some options you add, it would great even if it’s just hands with fingers held up.

Another bonus would be if we could customize reactions to be held up, like the raised hand reaction or just the temporary reaction like the others. If we could set that when adding custom reactions that would be amazing but not necessary.

can you add like you don’t know emoji :woman_shrugging:

+1 Custom emojis would be just great :slight_smile:

Every week we have a large standup and vote on how many points we think a task should take… typically its Fibonacci <= 21. so 1,2,3,5,8,13,21

this would be very powerful as a reaction. I know it’s now a feature that will hit home for 100% of users but I bet 20% will really love it.

as it is now in chat the vote scroll off the screen and it’s just ok.

The custom emojis is nice and all, but it’s actually just a way to resend saved images, including emojis rather than what I think most people are looking.

It’s something that Slack does that our team actually reallllllly misses since we moved over. Gifs and images are nice, but we use the reactions on chat posts quite a bit for expression on things.

You can see how it works here: Add custom emoji to your workspace | Slack

This is a better solution, because these reactions show up under the message. While an image or gif is nice, the approach you’ve implemented just clutters up a conversation string and most people won’t add these, while they are much more likely to add a nice little reaction.

I feel kind of bad for teams who don’t know how much fun this can be, when you can add your own custom reactions.

Came here hoping it was just a feature I was missing in the admin settings to enable somewhere. How are custom emoji/reacts not a feature by now? The current implementation is not the same thing at all.