Customization UI encountered problems

Description
While using Xcode (Version 11.3.1) and Xcode (Version 10.1), my debugging console gets flooded with messages like the ones below.And I can’t see the video

2020-03-13 13:08:29.871410+0800 MobileRTCSample[507:42009] [avas] AVAudioSessionPortImpl.mm:56:ValidateRequiredFields: Unknown selected data source for Port 接收器 (type: Receiver)

2020-03-13 13:08:29.901364+0800 MobileRTCSample[507:42392] [avas] AVAudioSessionPortImpl.mm:56:ValidateRequiredFields: Unknown selected data source for Port 接收器 (type: Receiver)

Which version?

thanks in advance!

Hi jason,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Could you provide the SDK log so we could find the root cause of the issue you are facing? You could enable and get log by following the instruction here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization#log-feature

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

Thanks for for your reply.I found the log file according to your request,but I didn’t find the button to upload the file.So would you please tell me how to send the document to you?

Thanks!

Hi jason,

Thanks for the reply. You may put the log in a shared drive(Google Drive or similar), and send it to me via in forum message.

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

I uploaded the log file to Google Drive:

Thanks!

Hi jason,

Thanks for sharing the log file. I will forward it to the engineering team and get back to you shortly.

Thanks!