Customized interface for meeting screen

Hi there,

We are using Meeting SDK to add zoom feature inside our apps, but due to some requirements we need to have customized interface for the meeting screen.
Please refer blow image

We need to design interface for meeting screen as shown in image above.

can you please tell me is it possible to do so? If yes then how we can do this.

Thanks

Hi @jovy,

Since you mentioned wanting to use the Meeting SDK, this seems like a question for the #meeting-sdk category. The Video SDK is not compatible with Zoom meetings, so the Meeting SDK is going to be your best option. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Thanks @jon.zoom so this means to make screen i mentioned in above question, I need to use Video SDK right?

also will it be possible using VIdeo SDK to make customized meeting screen like this?
Actually the device for which we are making app is doesnt succport touch inputs, we need to use gestures hence we need to have customized screen for meeting withc support of guestures and tap to navigate in part of screen, that’s why we wanted to make customized screen for meetings

Hi @jovy,

so this means to make screen i mentioned in above question, I need to use Video SDK right?

No, you do not need to use the Video SDK. The Video SDK cannot join Zoom meetings, so you can’t use it if you are using the Zoom meeting ecosystem. For more information, see our comparing SDKs documentation.

The Video SDK does not have any control over the UI you define in your app, so you can define it however you’d like.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.