Data Compliance API - Deauthorization Endpoint URL

Hi Everyone,

I’m creating an APP for the marketplace, the scopes the application are the following:

• View your meetings (meeting:read)
  • View your recordings (recording:read)

Looking the documentation about the data compliance and the deauthorization, I noticed the following:

Looking this information, I ended up with some questions:

1. My application only have rights to read meetings and recordings, by saying this, to be specific, we only store the tokens, which are already encoded, we do not store any sensitive user information, so, this normative is going to be mandatory for us in order to have the application approval?

2. Why do I need to retain information not related to my app purposes ?

Also, talking about the data Security and Compliance:

1. How is going to be tested the information encrypted or hashed inside the database ?

Regards,

Karol Garcia,

Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We found some bugs in the data compliance docs, and since we have hidden it.

I will respond here when we have updated it and its available to use.

Thanks.

We have been waiting on this for 24 days. Can we get an update? Karol is developing this application for us. We can not proceed unless this is addressed. Please advise.

Todd

Hi @tbryant,

Thank you for patiently waiting as our team is still working on resolving those bugs. I completely understand, how important this documentation is to your workflow and I can see how frustrating it would be.

Once again, I am sorry it is taking us this long to resolve the problem, and we look forward to provide a resolution earlier than this in the future.

As mentioned in the previous post, I will post on this thread, once the we update the documentation. If you want me to send you and email, regarding the resolution, please send a PM to me with your email address, and I will update you as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know. I’m here to help!

Thanks,

Thank you for getting back to me. Do you have a timeline on this or a work around for now? Let me know.

Thanks,

Todd

Hi @tbryant,

Currently, we do not have a definite timeline, but I will update this thread as soon as we update the docs.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Please let me know if there any option that can replace the Data Compliance API - Deauthorization Endpoint URL.

Thanks,

Todd

@tbryant, Unfortunately, there is no workaround for the Data Compliance API - Deauthorization Endpoint URL. But as mentioned, our Engineers are working diligently to resolve the issue, and I will update this thread, as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Ojus

So if we use this method for OAuth, will our application be approved?

Please let me know.

@tbryant,

Currently, since our Data Compliance API & Deauthorization Endpoint URL are under development, we do not consider those as a criteria for approving an App.

If your application satisfies all the other criteria, your app should be approved. If your app is not approved, you will receive an email from the Marketplace team to about the updates that you would need to do to get your app approved.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Ojus