Deauthorization webhook not received during testing

Description
I’m trying to test the deauthorization flow. Per the instructions at Data Compliance API - Deauthorization Endpoint URL - #18 by zeus, I’ve set up my local app with the production credentials. I then authenticate with the production client ID/secret and uninstall the app from within Zoom. I do not get any traffic at the deauthorization endpoint I specified in my app config.

Error
I’m not receiving a specific error message - I’m just not receiving any traffic at my webhook endpoint.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
N/A

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Install the app with production client ID/secret; click “Uninstall” on the user app management page. Observe that the application does not receive webhook traffic.

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
I am still preparing my app for publishing. We have not yet gone through domain verification. I can successfully receive other webhook events from Zoom, so I know Zoom can reach my servers and that the webhook endpoint as a whole is working.

Hey @nwalters,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please submit a ticket through our Developer Support Center and include a link to this thread as well as the endpoint URL that you are listening on.

I’ll use that to investigate further.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.