Deauthorizing a zoom app

Hi. We are currently building an app that requires us to deauthorize an app when the user has removed the app from the account.

Q.1) Do we need to have a notification endpoint that listens to deauthorize event or can we listen to the event in our deauthorize endpoint itself when the app is removed?

Q.2) Is there any way to receive deauthorize notifications for local test environments?

Q.3) Is domain validation required to listen to any events to deauthorize a zoom app? If yes can you tell us which of the event types from the list below should we subscribe to?

Hi @jayesh

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here

Q.1) Do we need to have a notification endpoint that listens to deauthorize event or can we listen to the event in our deauthorize endpoint itself when the app is removed?

You can listen to this event in your Deauthorization notification endpoint URL

Q.2) Is there any way to receive deauthorize notifications for local test environments?

As far as I know, you can not receive Deauthorization notifications during local testing. But I can double-check this for you

Q.3) Is domain validation required to listen to any events to deauthorize a zoom app? If yes can you tell us which of the event types from the list below should we subscribe to?

To receive Deauthorization notifications, you do not need to add any of the events in the Features tab. Only by providing the Deauthorization notifications URL you will be receiving this event by default when a user deauthorizes your app.

Here is the link to our docs:
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/auth/deauthorization/

Hope this helps
Elisa

Hello,

I’m also failing to understand how to add the Deauthorization URL.
Because in our app there’s no such field at all.
There’s an Authorization URL for prod and dev but no field for Deauthorization URL

Thank you