Detailed instructions how to embed MacOS SDK

Description
I would greatly appreciate a comprehensive guide on adding the macOS SDK to my project, including all the necessary files and details on their usage. I am encountering issues when upgrading the SDK as my app fails to compile, and I receive errors indicating that the SDK is not initialized correctly. While I was able to figure out the proper way to include the SDK by examining the bundled sample app, this was a tedious and time-consuming process.

Specifically, I would like to know:

• Which files are required for the SDK and their respective purposes? For example, should I include ZoomVideoSDKRender.framework?
  • How do I configure code signing to ensure that my app can be distributed correctly? For instance, I understand that I need to re-sign CptHost.app to avoid XCode complaints.

As there are many intricate details to consider in order to make my app ready for shipping, I would be grateful for any additional insights you can provide.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.