Urgent: ZoomSDKSample failed to build!

Description
After downloading the SDK and open the ZoomSDKSample.xcodeproj in xcode_10.3, I could not build the file. The error is ‘ZoomSDK/ZoomSDK.h’ file not found. All the framework packages does not seem to be recognized by xcode.

Also, the instructions given on https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/macos are really outdated. I could not find fields such as kZoomSDKAppKey or kZoomSDKAppSecret. It is really confusing to follow those instructions when they do not match with the code given!

Which version?
v5.4.54802.0124

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Download the same version of macOS client SDK. Unzip.
  2. Open xcode and open existing project → ZoomSDKSample.xcodeproj in the folder that was just downloaded and unzipped.
  3. Build
  4. See error ‘ZoomSDK/ZoomSDK.h’ file not found

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: Macbook Pro
  • Version 10.15.7

Additional context
Where can I find the updated instruction on using this SDK?

Hi @m.zhang, thanks for using our SDK.

When you first download the SDK and sample app, you must move the ZoomSDK folder into the ZoomSDKSample folder. This is because the sample app’s search paths are configured to look directly in the project folder for the SDK. Once you do this, the SDK should build and run properly. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi @jon.lieblich ! Thanks for your reply!
What is the jwt token? Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 1.25.18 PM
The instruction is really out of date. Do you have a more up-to-date version?

Hi @m.zhang,

Apologies for the inadequate macOS SDK documentation. We are actively working on filling in the gaps on this platform. In the meantime, please refer to our JWT guide here and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks!

1 Like