Direct share screen by meetingNumber or shareKey

Description
i want use the class of “ZoomSDKDirectShareHelper” to start a direct screen share ,but it is faild, and the meetingwindow doesn’t show。the change is based on “zoomSDKSample”

@property ( nonatomic , strong ) ZoomSDKDirectShareHelper* sharehelper;
    ZoomSDKPremeetingService *service = [[ZoomSDK sharedSDK] getPremeetingService];
    if (service) {
        self.sharehelper = [service getDirectShareHelper];
        self.sharehelper.delegate = self;
    }
#pragma mark:share delegate
- (void)onDirectShareStatusReceived:(DirectShareStatus)status DirectShareReceived:(ZoomSDKDirectShareHandler *)handler{
    if (status == DirectShareStatus_NeedMeetingIDOrSharingKey) {
        [handler inputMeetingNumber:@"864114769"];
    }else if(status == DirectShareStatus_Ended) {
//        ZoomSDKMeetingService *service = [[ZoomSDK sharedSDK] getMeetingService];
    }
}

Which version?
v4.6.21666.0427

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version [e.g. 22]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @597035146,

Thanks for the post. What is the return value of the start a direct screen share interface? Are you getting any error? Is the following callback being triggered?

-(void)onDirectShareStatusReceived:(DirectShareStatus)status DirectShareReceived:(ZoomSDKDirectShareHandler*)handler;

Thanks!

The callback has been triggered, and back “DirectShareStatus_NeedMeetingIDOrSharingKey”,it is fine。but in the following callback, i can only get “ZoomSDKMeetingStatus_Connecting”,and failed to get “ZoomSDKMeetingStatus_InMeeting”, it caused me can’t show the “ShareSelectWindow”。

Hi @597035146,

Thanks for the reply. We are able to identify an issue with this case: the direct share can’t show the share select window. We will fix this in the next release.

Thanks!