Disable email notifications when a Webinar attendee is cancelled or denied

Thanks for the quick response, @tommy and for testing this out.

What would then be your recommendation on avoiding the situation where a webinar attendee who was initially (auto-)registered but is then removed by the webinar receives two emails about his removal from the webinar - one with the non-customizable content sent by Zoom and the other one, customized as per our requirements, sent by our app?

As a side note, would it be possible to add such option to the API backlog? I would expect that there are a lot of people who build their own email (or alternative channels) notifications to webinar panelists and attendees, hence would like to be able to remove from Zoom the responsibility of sending out those emails for the different events happening in the webinar lifecycle. I noticed that similar questions have been raised in the past by other users here in the forum.

Ideally, for the particular use case of cancelling or denying a webinar registrant, I would see this as an additional parameter in the API call https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/webinars/webinarregistrantstatus, next to the “action” and “registrants” parameters.

Even better for our use case would be a general on/off switch on the webinar settings which enables or disables all emails Zoom normally sends for the given webinar.