Disable zoom web sdk when condition

Description
Hey! how are you?
Is it possible to hide/disable/unmount the web sdk script if “x” condition?. When I integrate ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm - ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk functions anywhere in my code it puts the div id=“zmmtg-root” in the body as soon as my App starts (doesn’t matter if the code is in some random component that isn’t mounted), but when it comes to mobile browsers i want to unmount it because it breaks my whole CSS.

Error
Web SDK brokes my CSS. I understand that is what it is so i want to hide it when it comes to mobile users.

Which Web Client SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Install @zoomus/websdk
  2. Add ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm() or ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk() in an unreachable code or try to disable it
  3. the sdk will appear

Screenshots
For example. I put the preLoader in an unreachable code and it triggers anyways.
Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-16 a la(s) 20.13.46
If a comment this code the App works as if not there, but i can’t understand why i can’t shut it down if i want to. Is it possible?

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Chrome Versión 91.0.4472.77 (Build oficial) (x86_64)

Additional context
I am trying to use it with React.js.

Hey @luucaford,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I think that you’re seeing this issue because the dependencies are still imported on the page.

Try conditionally importing the Zoom Web SDK:

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

It’s working!
Thanks

Awesome! Glad to hear it. I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Max