Display an alert during the meeting

Description
I’ve implemented Zoom WebSDK with Angular.
During the zoom meeting, on given time intervals I need to display some alerts to attendees and collect the click result of those.
It is possible to show alerts during the meeting but the problem is alert is displayed behind the <div id="zmmtg-root"> hence it is not visible to user.
Is there any way to bring it on top or put zmmtg-root behind when an AlertControl is displayed.

Which Web Client SDK version?
@zoomus/websdk: 1.9.5

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: [Chrome]

Hi, @ncwick,

Thank you for using the Developer Forum. For your concern, please check out this developer forum post :

Please let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

Thanks for your answer but my requirement is to popup alerts during the meeting.

Hi,

Thank you for that clarification, @ncwick! We currently don’t have an API to integrate custom popup alerts during the meeting. However you’re free to design a message pop-up in your application, though it may be difficult. Here’s a potential workaround (similar to the above) offered by a fellow Zoom community member that may be a good point of reference:

Please let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.