Do I need to register on the Marketplace?

We are planning to launch a service that allows online business negotiations using Zoom. Membership management and schedule adjustment are handled by in-house development. Use Zoom only for online deals.

Since the system developed in-house has a membership management function, an account for using this service is issued for each user. I’m thinking of linking this issued account with a Zoom account created by each user in advance for business negotiations. In this case, do I need to register in the marketplace? We are planning to release the service in late July, and the system we are developing is about to be released, so I asked a question.

In terms of mechanism …
Account that implements the application → Our Zoom account
Accounts linked for business negotiations → Zoom account of each user
It is an image such as.

私たちは、Zoomを利用したオンライン商談ができるサービスを始める予定です。会員管理や日程調整は自社開発にて対応。オンライン商談のところのみZoomを利用します。

自社開発のシステムでは、会員管理機能があるため、各ユーザー毎にこのサービス利用におけるアカウントを発行します。この発行したアカウントに、各ユーザーが事前に作ったZoomのアカウントを紐付けて、商談しようと思っているのですが、この場合、マーケットプレイスへの登録は必要でしょうか?7月下旬にサービスリリースを予定しており、開発しているシステム自体もリリース直前になるので、質問いたしました。

仕組み的には・・・
アプリを実装するアカウント → 弊社のZoomアカウント
商談用に連携するアカウント → 各ユーザーのZoomアカウント
といったイメージです。

Hi @urokonnect,

Thank you for reaching out about this, and happy to help clarify!

To that end, if you will be creating user profiles for individuals under your own Zoom account, you will not need to register/publish an OAuth app on our Marketplace. You can create users via API using either a JWT or private OAuth App for provisioning within your own Zoom Account.

However, if you will be linking existing Zoom users (under separate Zoom accounts from your own), this will require an OAuth integration where your end users (external to your own account) can authorize your integration. This would require a published OAuth App on our Marketplace, and would require you to follow our App Submission process:

I hope this helps to clarify, but let me know if you have additional questions about this.

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.