I have 1 account that has 1 user.
I understand that the rate limit for Create/Update is 100. Because the “x-ratelimit-remaining” in the response header of the Create/Update meeting is decreased from 100.
But Delete API is decreased from 6000.
My curl verbose response by Delete API is below. We can see that “x-ratelimit-limit” is 6000 and “x-ratelimit-remaining” is 5999.
So I think it is decreased from 6000.
However, according to the documentation, the limit of 100 includes delete meetings by the API.
A single user can only make 100 create, update, or delete meeting requests per day (UTC).
I’m sorry my English is not good enough.
curl -v --location --request DELETE 'https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/96039xxxxxx' \
der 'Co> --header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
> --header 'Authorization: Bearer xxxxx'
* Trying 220.127.116.11:443...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to api.zoom.us (18.104.22.168) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Change cipher spec (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
* ALPN, server accepted to use h2
* Server certificate:
* subject: C=US; ST=California; L=San Jose; O=Zoom Video Communications, Inc.; CN=*.zoom.us
* start date: May 24 00:00:00 2020 GMT
* expire date: Jun 1 12:00:00 2022 GMT
* subjectAltName: host "api.zoom.us" matched cert's "*.zoom.us"
* issuer: C=US; O=DigiCert Inc; CN=DigiCert SHA2 Secure Server CA
* SSL certificate verify ok.
* Using HTTP2, server supports multi-use
* Connection state changed (HTTP/2 confirmed)
* Copying HTTP/2 data in stream buffer to connection buffer after upgrade: len=0
* Using Stream ID: 1 (easy handle 0x562a5cc83860)
> DELETE /v2/meetings/96039199285 HTTP/2
> Host: api.zoom.us
> user-agent: curl/7.68.0
> accept: */*
> content-type: application/json
> authorization: Bearer xxxxx
* Connection state changed (MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS == 128)!
< HTTP/2 204
< date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 01:19:28 GMT
< x-zm-trackingid: v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=WEB_fcafc276fb562550dcea1f13267bd4d8
< x-content-type-options: nosniff
< cache-control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, no-transform
< pragma: no-cache
< expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
< vary: Origin
< vary: Access-Control-Request-Method
< vary: Access-Control-Request-Headers
< x-ratelimit-category: Light
< x-ratelimit-limit: 6000
< x-ratelimit-remaining: 5999
< x-zm-zoneid: VA
< strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains
< x-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
< referrer-policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
* Connection #0 to host api.zoom.us left intact