Email Reminder Setting for Webinar API

Description
Is there a setting for the Webinar API to turn on reminder emails? I want to use the API to turn on email reminders for panelists and registrants.

Error
No error, just looking for a setting in the API for creating or updating a Webinar.

Which Endpoint/s?
Webinar endpoints

1 Like

Hey @steven.wadsworth,

You can change the Webinar email settings via the Update a Webinar endpoint.

Request Body > "settings" > "registrants_emai_notification" and "registrants_confirmation_email".

Thanks,
Tommy

I just tried it and my Email Settings for the event say “No reminder email to Attendees and Panelists”

Thanks,
Steve

Hey @steven.wadsworth,

Looks like that field can not be edited with the API. We will work on adding this. (ZOOM-135261)

Thanks,
Tommy

OK, thanks for the help!

1 Like

You are welcome!

-Tommy

Hi Tommy,
At present, when the webinar is created via API, the default value for the “Send Reminder Email to Approved Registrants and Panelists” setting is set as " ** 1-hour** before the webinar start date and time".
Is there a way we could update the value of the Send Reminder Email to Approved Registrants and Panelists setting via API. Like instead of 1 hour, if we can update it to ! day or 1 week via API?

JFYI, "registrants_emai_notification" and "registrants_confirmation_email" checkbox are already set as true in the webinar response at the time of creation.

Hey @arjun.bsci,

We currently do not have this setting available in our APIs.

Please submit this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Also was looking for this feature to see if there was an api to setup Reminder emails using the WebinarAPI. I can log a feature request in that forum if it doens’t already exist

Hi @rgoh,

Thanks for the feedback, and can definitely appreciate how this would be helpful. If you haven’t already, please do submit this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks!
Will

This option still not enabled.
Is it planned in the short term?

Hey @dcostas,

This functionality has not yet been added to the API—while it’s still something we hope to support in a future release, we don’t have an exact timeline for this at the moment.

Thanks,
Will