Embed Social Media Feed in Zoom Virtual Meeting or Webinar

Hello There,

I would like to embed social media wall in a webinar or zoom meeting to make it more engageable. How can I do that please let me know?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there,
You can visit the following thread for solving this problem:
https://devforum.zoom.us/t/how-to-put-the-zoom-meeting-window-into-my-wpf-application-and-how-to-get-the-handle-for-zoom-using-c-tiktok/
Hopefully it solve your problem because i solved the same issue with this thread.
Thanks

Why don’t you like the usual screen sharing in zoom? You can use various social networks while others can watch them. Perhaps I didn’t understand you, and it’s you, as an observer, sitting on zoom and wanting to see other social networks simultaneously. Then, split your zoom and browser screen into two parts on your monitor screen. I did this when I was a student and sat in pairs on zoom, in parallel buy real TikTok likes or watching posts on Instagram. Because listening to math analysis was not too fascinating.

As a student utilizing Zoom for educational purposes, I understand the challenges that can arise during online learning. When faced with learning difficulties, I have found several strategies to be helpful. Firstly, maintaining open communication with teachers and classmates is crucial. Asking questions, seeking clarification, and participating actively in discussions contribute to a more engaging learning experience. Additionally, staying organized, setting realistic goals, and creating a dedicated study space help me stay focused and motivated. Lastly, I have come across a helpful resource for custom papers https://essaylab.com/custom_paper, which can be useful for academic writing needs. Remember, each student’s journey is unique, but by implementing effective study techniques and utilizing available resources, we can overcome learning difficulties and achieve success in our educational pursuits.

Hello,
Thank you so much for the amazing platform for posting content or getting answers. I would love to share this platform with my friends as well. Thanks again

Zoom is far enough for meetings or for webinars, there is no need to embed social media wall in Zoom meeting. but to Embed social media feed in Zoom virtual meeting or webinar you can use Zoom social media sideload feature to make it more engageable.

Embedding a social media feed into your Zoom virtual meetings or webinars is a great idea to make your online gatherings more engaging and dynamic. It allows you to showcase real-time social media content, which can be especially useful for events, presentations, or discussions related to social media trends.To achieve this, you can follow the steps outlined on Autolikestiktok. They provide comprehensive guidance on integrating social media feeds seamlessly into your Zoom sessions. Even if you’re new to the concept, their instructions should make the process straightforward.