Functionality for chat and for cropping the broadcast screen

Hello.

We are planning a Zoom conference, the client wants:

1. Insert an iframe of the Zoom Meetings chat site so that users write and their messages go directly to Zoom.
  2. The broadcast window will be inserted on the site (I don’t know how yet), since there are about 30 speakers, everyone has something superfluous on the screen, the presentation is displayed incorrectly, etc., you need a service that allows you to crop and display in broadcast in real time part of the screen.

I did not find these functions in Zoom, perhaps someone knows third-party services that allow you to do this.

Hey @edupoint,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you are looking to embed Zoom in your website, I recommend looking into our Web SDK.

Currently, the Web SDK will allow you to embed the Zoom Web Client in your website but it doesn’t support customizing the UI just yet. That’s something we plan to add in a future version.

I’ll note that the Web SDK doesn’t support being displayed in an iframe and instead should be loaded directly on the page.

This isn’t something that we support currently but if you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the Feature Requests category.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.