Embed Zoom into Website

Hey @tommy,

I’m using chrome.
Here is the iframe code:

When I try to enable microphone:

When I try to enable video it writes the text I told you before (doesn’t let me upload here more than one image…)

Hey @itamarg,

Are you serving your site over https?

Thanks,
Tommy

Ok Im making progress, mine now says launching… but nothing is happening

@tommy I was wondering if you could help me add a widget to my Moodle (LMS) page. I want students to be able to add into my virtual office hours from the page.

Here is the code I used

Although I don’t think I used the right base64 Encoded Name

This is what I see

Is there another way to do this? Thanks so much!

Hey @muckens, @bridgette,

Do you see any errors in the browser console?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello tommy, i was wondering if is there any way to disable user login for an embedded webinar? I just want people to attend the webinar without having them to create a zoom account. Thanks

@gustavorago participants of a webinar do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a webinar…they just have to have the URL to open Zoom, or do you mean you don’t want to ask them for their Name/Email to join?

If the latter, no…we do not permit bypassing this, all participants (attendees) must at minimum provide their name/email to join (IIRC).

Thank you @bdeanindy for your answer. Here’s the thing, i tried the embedded player (iframe) for a webinar, and it keeps asking me for email and password, only after i login to Zoom i can attend the webinar, otherwise i can’t. Is there something i’m doing wrong?

Yes, I’m serving over https

Hey @gustavorago,

The Zoom Web Client by default requires use authentication.

You can change this in your settings:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey @itamarg,

Have you allowed your browser to access your mic?

What is the URL to your site so I can test?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,
I did allow access to my microphone & camera and still go these warnings.
I don’t have this running steady on my website as I need the meeting to be open so I add it ad-hoc for testing until I finish my POC and see that the experience is good enough to go to production.
If you’re available for a live session I can show it to you, or either give me a meeting_id that I can use and I’ll add it to my website.

Thanks!
Itamar

Hey @itamarg,

May I ask what browser you are using and if there are any errors in the browser console?

Thanks,
Tommy

Question re: iframe embed of webinars; is embedding only for live play or is there a way to extract embed code to place recorded webinars on a page?
If so, how does one acquire the recorded webinar ID code?

Question: Will the language selection option for language interpretation be available for a live webinar that is embedded to a website?

@tommy I am facing different issue, I have embedded link in My Android & iOS App, but I am not able to join, means join button not working. Here is my iframe source code.

Please see attached screenshot.

Hey @rmorel,

You can use the play_url or download the recording and embed it via youtube.

You can get the recordings from the recording endpoints, or the Recording Completed Webhook.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @rmorel,

You can set the language with the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @vksingh,

For embedding Zoom in your mobile apps, use our Mobile SDKs.

Thanks,
Tommy