Embed Zoom Meeting Registration form to website

Hey @akhmerov,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Great question! My understanding is that clause is saying that you can’t use the APIs to attempt to create a product that competes with or replaces the differentiating features and functionality of Zoom.

When it comes to creating a registration form, I wouldn’t say this is a feature of Zoom. Instead, it’s a requisite of creating an account. This is especially true if you are looking to simplify the sign-up process for users under your account. Recreating a feature would be something like using the Zoom chat API to create your own chat application that is entirely separate from Zoom and intends to compete with Zoom chat.

That being said, depending on your use-case, you may find benefit from directing users to the Zoom log in page so that they can register or log in using our website. I mention this because it removes one more piece of the puzzle that you have to implement and maintain.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

You folks should really consider making this “hella” easy for marketers to implement. iFraming a page into another website is an abhorrent marketing practice. Pointing people to register on your website is just as bush league. We want to be able to easily collect attendee registrations on our own pages, using our own forms, without having to write APIs and other sci-fi BS that marketers hate.

For example, do you know how hard it is to implement GotoWebinar with HubSpot?

You literally just add the webinar ID to the HubSpot form code like this:

goToWebinarKey: ‘123456789’

And on every submit it automatically adds that person to your webinar! (prerequisite you need install the HubSpot integration app, just like we do for Zoom as well.

^- something like that would serve your current customers and prospects well.

Hi @cbubinas,

Thanks for this feedback, and can definitely appreciate your use case.

While we’re constantly evolving the solutions available, it’s a great suggestion to provide an embeddable solution that’s a bit more out of the box. While the SDK is the supported method for now, you raise a good point and I’d encourage you to submit a feature request for this if you’re so inclined: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

@tommy
how to remove the zoom footer in my wordpress website

Hi @rsidda,

Can you please share more details about which footer you’re referring to?

Thanks,
Will

@will.zoom

The question was about the footer in the reg form. It was mentioned earlier that it is ugly and unnecessary when embedded.

It was also mentioned earlier in this thread that the way to remove the footer was to go to Branding->Header/footer and insert some HTML/CSS code. However, there does not seem to be a place to enter this code anywhere under the Webinar Branding tab (and of course, since this is an iFrame embed, no amount of coding on the webpage itself will do anything).

So the question remains; how to remove the big Zoom footer on the bottom of the registration form using CSS and HTML on the Branding tab on Zoom itself.

Thanks!

Thanks for clarifying, @dan.s! Since you’re referring to the webinar registration form, our technical support team will be the best resource to confirm these details.

Thanks,
Will