Embedding the recording video

Hello guys,

Not sure if it was asked before, but I couldn’t find any related response to it.
Is there a way to embed the recording video to be displayed at my site?
I see there is a shareable url where a video player is displayed in, but I’m not willing to display the whole page.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @vinicius.okubara,

Currently, we don’t have a way to automatically embed a recording. What you can do is use the download url[1] to download the recording then upload it to you site.

1 - https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/cloud-recording/recordingget

Thanks

1 Like

I see. I was trying to confirm if there was a way I couldn’t figure out.
Thank you very much for the response.

Hi @vinicius.okubara,

No worries, let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks

I was trying Recorded Video embed in Iframe. Few days before it was working fine.

Now it shows some error. Is the cross-origin recorded video in Ifram is blocked? becsue share recorded video page of zoom is working when i open the share url in the new tab.

1 Like

I was trying Recorded Video embed in Iframe. Few days before it was working fine. Now it shows some error.
Is the cross-origin recorded video in Ifram is blocked? becsue share recorded video page of zoom is working when i open the share url in the new tab.

Hey @vijetha,

Please share more details about your issue including your iFrame code, screenshots, and steps to reproduce.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy sharing the screenshot and iFram code. please have a look

<iframe width="100%" id="videoId" height="410" src="https://zoom.us/rec/share/v-J0A7Ty_zhJWs_d7FHcB7QAWYf4X6a81HUY-6YEzh3AMtaWp6X4Drtnh3VzSXsS" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-forms"></iframe>

the link https://zoom.us/rec/share/v-J0A7Ty_zhJWs_d7FHcB7QAWYf4X6a81HUY-6YEzh3AMtaWp6X4Drtnh3VzSXsS is opening properly in new tab but not in iFrame

Hey @vijetha,

Instead of embedding the Zoom recording itself, please embed the actual file, or upload it to youtube, and embed it via youtube embed.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy thanks. Any updates when the ‘Poll feature to show to user’ & Breakout room feature will be available in WebSDK

A tentative date will be very helpful as per roadmap

Hey @vijetha,

Apologies but we have no timeline. Maybe sometime next year.

-Tommy

@tommy Our app plays cloud recordings stored by Zoom using the HTML5 player and adds an interactive overlay in the bottom-left corner. For example:

This works fine if it’s my recording it for non-password protected recordings. Please help us learn how to prompt the user for a password? Is there an embeddable Zoom player that includes this functionality or an oAuth-like call we can make?

EDITED: I changed the link and turned on the password for that recording.

Hey @paul1,

Are you embedding the Zoom play_url for this? I would suggest downloading the recording and serving / handling who can see what recording on your end.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

-Tommy