Embed cloud recording's URL via iframe doesn't seem to work

A few threads on here indicate that you should be able to embed a cloud recording via an iframe in a webpage.

here’s an example of that from april

However when I tried it just now I find that it won’t let me past this view:

I attempt to enter the pass code but it seems to just reload the iframed document.

Any thoughts on this? Did Zoom intentionally prevent including cloud recordings in iframes in the time that has passed since april?

Also tried with a video that is not password protected. Results in:

Hey @willkp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Displaying a recording via an iFrame is not currently supported. The best method to embed Zoom Recordings in your website is to first upload them to YouTube. This is detailed in the solution on that forum:

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the Feature Requests category.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

The issue is the X-Frame-Options header, which is set for the registration form but not for the playback page. However, we found out that there are some issues accessing cookies for the page when it is in the iframe, and this disabled the download of the video file. And because of this it does not work. The latter was not an issue for some chrome versions and other browsers but it is an issue now.

Hey @willkp , @jahrralf ,

This is currently not support. Please see the suggestion @MaxM shared. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.