Embedding Zoom in web page as an iFrame

Description
Using Zoom code within iFrame to embed Zoom Conferencing within a web page within my app

Error
Once my name is added and I verify I am not a robot, I click join and instead of joining the conference call, I return to the embedded login screen.

Which version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1, Add name
2. Check - I am not a Robot in Recaptcha
3. Click Join
4. Page comes back to login screen with cleared name and recaptcha unchecked

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):
Laptop HP Pavillion
Android LG purchased in June 2020

Additional context
I need to know if this code is acceptable. I’d also like to know how to add the password and if it is encrypted or plain text. Code I’m Using:

2 Likes

Try checking this guide. I think it will help you. https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web

I have embedded zoom into my best air purifier review website using this guide.

1 Like

Does this use the SDK or just the iframe code within HTML?

Hey @tulipsingles,

It looks like you are embedding the Zoom Web Client, which is not supported.

Instead, like @AlexLara said, you can use the Zoom Client Web SDK which is the supported way to put Zoom meetings / webinars into your own website. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Tommy;

Thanks for the reply. Apparently the editor I was using was stripping parts of the code out. We got it to work using php to run the iframe and I am finishing up putting it together. I agree, ultimately I’ll get the sdk implemented but this gives me some time to do that.

Jason

1 Like

Happy to hear you got it sorted out! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.