Embedding Zoom into Website

With Chrome version 80+ Samesite issue preventing iframing of zoom meetings into site (unless someone has found a workaround) - what is the easiest way to just embed a zoom meeting onto our website?

And Web SDK is so confusing / I have no idea how to make that function. The guides do not give a clear: step 1, step 2, step 3. And there’s a bunch of crazy stuff you have to do. The process is not easy - and it doesn’t just embed the video into your page - it floats a weird login screen at the top of your page (that’s as far as I was able to get).

So what is the easiest way to embed zoom?

Is zoom going to be supporting iframing in the future - it is so so needed?

@tommy you seem to be the most up to date on this info!

Hi @tklo,

At the moment, our Web SDK is the best and most comprehensive way to embed the Zoom functionality into your site. While we do not exactly support iFraming (it’s likely you will run into mixed content issues with this), this is a good suggestion, and it’s something I’m happy to raise with our team. If you’re so inclined, I’d also suggest posting this in our #feature-requests channel, too.

Should you decide to go with the Web SDK, please don’t hesitate to post your questions in #web-sdk so that we can assist.

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.