Embedding zoom phone into web application

Hi Team,

We are trying to do a POC before integrating Zoom Phone into our web application. On a phone number click the URI Schema gets called (as described in zoom phone documents) and open’s up the zoom client, but we want the zoom phone dial pad and other zoom phone features to be embedded in our web application which is built on Angular’s framework.

Please suggest to us is there any way to implement the same.

Hey @amaheshwari
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
As for right now we do not have a way to embed Zoom Phone in a Web application.
Theres is only meetings and webinars for now.
Thanks
Elisa

Hi there,

Has there been any update to this. I too am interested in utilizing the chat feature of my zoom phone from my website.

Thanks,
Tami

Hi @tami
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community, I am happy to help here!
Unfortunately, we do not have an update on this.

HI @tami @amaheshwari ,

Thank you for your patience. We have released Zoom Phone smart embed. To know more, please visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/11630110788877

1 Like

Hi @ojus.zoom
I have been waiting for this feature for a long time. Thank you for implementing it.

Where can I find the instructions on how to use the API when embedded in a script?
In the documentation below, I could only find how to use it when loaded in an Iframe.
https://developers.zoom.us/docs/guides/zoom-phone/smart-embed-guide/

Since the softphone itself will be implemented in a way that fits my web app, I would like to use only the API in a script format.

Thanks,
Ko

Hi Ko,

There are two options for integrating Zoom Phone Smart Embed into your web application:

1. iframe
  2. script tag

The link you shared has both examples. If you use the script tag, the Zoom Phone Smart Embed UI will hover over your web app. If you use iframe, you can control the placement of Zoom Phone Smart Embed.

Justin