Enabling a chat bot app for an organization without publishing it to the Marketplace

Description
We’re having some problems with a chat bot app that is to be used only for internal matters in an organization.

We’ve set up the app successfully, and the Zoom organization administrator has been able to install it. However, the admin is not able to make it available to the rest of the organization, and the problem seems to be that is hasn’t been published on the Zoom Marketplace.

My question: Is there a way of avoiding publication to the Marketplace and still share it to the entire organization?

Note: In addition to the required scope imchat:bot, we are also using user:read:admin. Don’t know if this is relevant.

In this scenario I don’t think publishing the app really makes sense, as the only users of the app are members of the organization, and they will get the app added directly by the admin.

Let me know if I can contribute with any additional information. All help is much appreciated.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a chat bot app, and don’t submit for review/publish it
  2. Install it as a Zoom organization admin
  3. Be unable to share it to the rest of the organization

Cheers,
Johan

I’m still looking for an answer to the above question.

If there is no way around publishing the app, is it possible to make it private/inaccessible to people outside the organization after the review process?

Cheers,
Johan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.