ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID with version 1.9.9

Hi, I am using react example(GitHub - zoom/meetingsdk-sample-react: Use the Zoom Meeting SDK in a React App) and for generating the signature I am referring to (meetingsdk-sample-signature-node.js/index.js at master · zoom/meetingsdk-sample-signature-node.js · GitHub) . I am able to create a meeting and when I am clicking on “join meeting” I am able to join the meeting but I am unable to share my screen. I am clicking on screen share button but nothing is happening. I am using the following versions:
a) react - 17.0.2
b) node - 14.17.6
c) zoom meeting sdk version: 1.9.9(same as sample react code)
d) chrome version: 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What is the issue and how to resolve this ?

Hey @sambeetsekharpanda10,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please provide a screenshot of the browser console and I’ll use that to investigate further.

Thanks,
Max

This is the error I am getting

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Have you had a chance to test this with the latest version of the Web SDK? With version 2.0.1, you can use this same client view and should see there are significant improvements there.

Let me know if that helps or if you see that same error.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for your feedback. With the newer version and the component updates, the screen share within the iframe is not working. This was working earlier. Is there a CORs configuration required ? Kindly note that the service and the zoom is hosted on separate sub-domains and the zoom link is added as an iframe

I appreciate the additional detail here. I’ll note that we don’t support using the Web SDK within an iFrame, unfortunately.

I’m thinking that the issues you’re encountering are related to the Cross-Origin Isolation that is required for the SDK to operate efficiently. Please see our guide on Improving Web SDK Performance.

In the future, we may implement credentialess embedded policy which should resolve issues such as this.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.