Error 63 - Confused about accounts needed for development testing. Do I need a paid account?

I should be able to connect to this zoom meeting using the demo application with the generated jwt correct? Or am I missing something?

@varun_gadre yes you should be able to connect to this meeting and demo app.

@chunsiong.zoom I keep getting error 63 using the method I posted above. Is there any way you can validate using that jwt I posted? Are the accounts correct? I am so excited to integrate with your raw msdk examples, I even had them running sucessfully until December 1st 2023, but after that it started giving me the Error 63. Any steps I can take other than creating a new account and trying again?

I really appreciate your help and insight on this - I feel like I am so close :slight_smile:

@varun_gadre I’ll PM you for more details

Hi and thanks for your help. I understand that, but I can’t even login to my own meeting ID, creating a new meeting. any explenation? Moreover, when trying to login to external meeting with these credentials, suprisingly I am able… This behaviour has started just couple of days ago… untill then all worked fine. Tried to set a new app with new creds but I am getting the same…