{"error":"Axios Error","details":{"code":4711,"message":"Invalid access token, does not contain scopes:[meeting:read:list_registrants, meeting:read:list_registrants:admin]."}}

Before Creating a New Topic:

If you’re experiencing unexpected API/Zoom API Events (webhooks) behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)

• GET: accounts/{accountId}/meetings/{meetingId}/meeting_summary
  • GET: /accounts/{accountId}/meetings/{meetingId}/registrants

Link the API endpoint(s) and/orZoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.

Description
While i created the project in the zoom app workplace i added the scopes in the project but still it is showing the same error everytime,

Error?
it is giving error {“error”:“Axios Error”,“details”:{“code”:4711,“message”:“Invalid access token, does not contain scopes:[meeting:read:list_registrants, meeting:read:list_registrants:admin].”}}

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body
2. Authentication method or app type
3. Any errors

Hi @hirequotient
Thanks for reaching out to us!
Are you able to add those scopes to your application?
When you get the access token, are those scopes listed in the response you are getting?

Yes i am able to add the scopes to the server to server oauth app and also getting the scopes listed in the access tokens response

Hi @hirequotient
Can you confirm if you have a master account?

Hi @elisa.zoom

I am having this issue as well. My CEO has a master account and I am using their access token but I’m getting this error:

Invalid access token, does not contain scopes:[meeting:read:list_meetings:master].

That scope is listed in my app and is returned in the list of scopes after authenticating.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @brianpmarks
I will send you a DM to ask for more details about your account
Cheers,
Elisa