Error messages with embedded registration form

We have embedded a zoom registration form on a landing page. Today, a lot of people are having problems registering through this form (before today, this worked fine). Their registration still comes through in the system, but they get an error message saying: celforpharma.zoom.us refused to connect.

I have asked Support and they asked me to check this forum. Is there a reason this error is happening?

Thanks in advance.

People who are using our embedded registration form are getting the same message! Did you get any answer?

Hi Deb, I got an answer but not a solution unfortunately. I was told that Zoom does not support embedding of registration forms in an Iphrame. I gave some push-back as we have been using this now for +2 years without a problem. They told me they are looking further into it.

1 Like

This problem recently started happening to me on my SquareSpace website. Has this been resolved because it’s really annoying that my website users got used to the embed form. The good news is that registrations go through on the backend, but it has people questioning if their registration really did go through when they get that error message.