Error: "The module '<path>\sdk\win32\zoomsdk.node' was compiled against a different Node.js on Windows

Description
I successfully built native modules on Windows. But when I run the app it shows an error that the native module is built for a different Node.js version

Which version?

• Node: v12.19.0 32-bit
  • Zoom SDK: v5.2.41735.0929
  • Electron: 8.2.4
  • Windows 10

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Build modules using build_nodeaddon_win_i32.bat
  2. npm start

Screenshots
Screenshot 2020-10-27 at 08.07.42

Additional context
I did all the same steps with the demo app and it works. So the problem is not with the environment. Probably some of my local electron is for 64bit OS? But how check this? I see that in your doc is mentioned that global electron should be install with the flag --arch=ia32 but I haven’t found such flag in npm documentation. Tried to install my local packages with this flag but it didn’t help

Hi @iMykola,

Thanks for the post and pardon the late response. The file default.node in the package is built with Node.js v12.16.1 so you may use this version of Node.js.

Or you could use the script that we provided in the SDK package to rebuild your .node files.

The command npm install --arch=ia32 --save-dev electron@8.2.4 -g is to install the 32-bit electron globally.

Hope this helps. Thanks!